An Exegetical Exposition from the Greek Text of Matthew 5:27-32, 19:2-12, Mark 10:2-12, Luke 16:18, and Romans 7:1-3.
In What About Divorce?, Dr. Spiros Zodhiates uses his knowledge of the Greek New Testament text to uncover answers to many of the most troubling, and controversial, questions about the subject of divorce.
The author covers such topics as:
• Divorce in the Old and New Testament times and today
• The cause and result of lustful longing
• What does it mean "to commit adultery" against another?
• Did Jesus condone divorce or was his concern for the innocent party?
• Jesus' attitude toward women
• Should a faithful partner submit to an unfaithful spouse?