In his adventure through the Bible, Ray Stedman brings the Old and New Testaments together in a unique and captivating way to help you understand how all parts of God's Word fit together. With Stedman's guidance you'll learn to view the Bible as a surprisingly accessible reference for Christ-like living and a life-changing expression of God's love.
Stedman masterfully integrates, cross-references, and connects each book of the Old and New Testaments so that you can understand and use the wisdom of the entire Bible. His entertaining stories and anecdotes bring biblical priciples to life and verify God's consistent involvement in human history, including yours.
• Offers a panoramic overview of the entire Bible, providing a valuable context for personal understanding and an application of every book in the Old and New Testaments.
• Presents clearly and concisely the theme and lessons of each book.
• Provides summary outlines for all 66 books of the Bible.
• Features commentary, personal stories, and historical anecdotes that make Scripture accessible and useful in a readable and entertaining way.
• Promotes spiritual growth by offering knowledge and insight you won't find in any other reference work.