The Analytical Bible Expositor by John G. Butler is a chapter-by-chapter commentary of the New Testament focused on teaching God's Word in a way which the people you teach will understand and retain more biblical truth.
Free from heavy intellectual arguments and the difficult-to-understand language which is characteristic of many commentaries, this invaluable set is much more accessible than the typical commentary. The author treats each chapter of the Bible as a unit. However a complete teaching outline precedes each book. Organized in Butler's own analytical, alliterated, outlined style, this is an easy-to-read and understand tool will immediately provide you with a wealth of sermon and lesson preparation thought starters.
Key features of Analytical Bible Expositor include:
- Chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse commentary
- Extensive outlines precede each book exclusive to the Biblesoft version
- Each chapter begins with an introduction and a list of the main points of the chapter
- Exclusively available in electronic form
- Butler's underline of key words is enhanced by topical tagging, wherever possible, to related information throughout your PC Study Bible library.
- Butler's eloquent alliteration stimulates fresh preaching and teaching approaches to even the most familiar biblical passages and stories
This collection covers all volumes in the print releases including :
Volume 1 - Matthew
Volume 2 - Mark
Volume 3 - Luke
Volume 4 - John
Volume 5 - Acts
Volume 6 - Romans
Volume 7 - 1-2 Corinthians
Volume 8 - Galatians - Colossians
Volume 9 - 1 Thessalonians - Philemon
Volume 10 - Hebrews - Revelation
Click above to see what other prominent preachers are saying about the Analytical Bible Expositor.
This add-on is compatible with PC Study Bible Version 5 libraries. For it to operate, your computer must have a pre-installed Version 5 library. If an existing PC Study Bible program is not installed, a program-only version will be installed to run this add-on content. This add-on will not install or work properly with any pre-installed PC Study Bible program prior to Version 5.
The product photos shown on this page are for illustrative purposes only. All reference works are supplied on CD or via online download.