Understand and communicate the life-changing truths of God’s Word.
The Teacher’s Commentary
explains and applies the Scriptures in a way that will help you effectively teach any lesson from Genesis to Revelation.
Whether you teach children, youth, or adults, you’ll find age-appropriate “how to teach it” ideas, insights into how the Scriptures touch the lives of people today, and powerful "link to life" applications that will make the Bible come alive for you and those you teach.
Use this commentary for your personal enrichment. And use it every time you prepare to teach from God’s Word.
Find answers to every Bible teacher's most common questions:
- What does this passage teach?
- How can I make this truth plain?
- What is the best way to help my students apply this teaching?
- What is God saying to me?
- How does the passage or story I'm about to teach fit with what comes before and after it?
- Where can I find other passages that develop this theme?
- What can I do to get my class interested and involved?
- How can I help my students really understand?
Add this incredibly helpful and time-tested tool to your PC Study Bible
library today. See for yourself how much it improves your teaching and personal study.