Figures of Speech: Under PC Study Bible's topic menu, select any figure of speech you want to research, e.g., alliteration, or also homoeopropheron. The article in Figures of Speech provides and in-depth look at how successive words carrying the same beginning letter or syllable are used throughout Scripture. Take a look at the alliteration article by clicking the excerpt link above. It's representative of how the 300-plus articles in Figures of Speech will enhance your understanding and appreciation of this critical aspect of original language study.
Figures of Speech features
- An extensive content outline makes finding figures of speech in various categories a snap to find
- Thousands of Bible verses used to illustrate various figures are linked which makes Figures of Speech a first-rate word study commentary.
- Many of the articles contain outline diagrams to clearly illustrate form usages as they occur in a particular figure of speech.
- Numerous topics are cross referenced for further study
- All figures included are categorized by their topical link under the Topics menu.
This add-on is compatible with PC Study Bible Version 5 libraries. For it to operate, your computer must have a pre-installed Version 5 library. If an existing PC Study Bible program is not installed, a program-only version will be installed to run this add-on content. This add-on will not install or work properly with any pre-installed PC Study Bible program prior to Version 5.
The product photos shown on this page are for illustrative purposes only. All reference works are supplied on CD or via online download.