The Apologetics Study Bible provides straight answers to real questions about faith. It will help you to better understand, defend, and proclaim a faithful and biblical world view.
The Apologetics Study Bible features more than 100 articles in defense of Christianity written by a who's-who of modern apologists such as Ravi Zacharias, Hank Hanegraaff, Chuck Colson, and Lee Strobel. These articles include:
- What is apologetics?
- Is the New Testament Trustworthy?
- Are the teachings of Jehovahï¿½s Witnesses compatible with the Bible?
- The Trinity: is it possible that God can be both one and three?
- Does science support the Bible?
- Can a Christian have assurance of salvation?
- How can Jesus' death bring forgiveness?
- Does the Bible teach there is a purgatory?
- Is Mormonism compatible with the Bible?
- What does the Bible say about abortion?
- How should a Christian relate to culture?
- How should a Christian understand the role of government?
- How does Christianity relate to other Eastern religions?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- Does the Bible support the idea of a just war?
- How can we know the Bible includes the correct books?
- Has the Bible been accurately copied through the centuries?
- Does the Bible demean women?
- Does the Bible teach that humans are more than their bodies?
- What is the relationship between science and the Bible?
- What is a worldview?
- Does the Bible teach that everyone will be saved?
Click the "Excerpts" icon to see a sample article.
The Apologetics Study Bible for PC Study Bible includes the Holman Christian Standard Bible translation, a complete map set, as well as all study notes, introductory and supplemental articles as in the print edition.
This add-on is compatible with PC Study Bible Version 5 libraries. For it to operate, your computer must have a pre-installed Version 5 library. If an existing PC Study Bible program is not installed, a program-only version will be installed to run this add-on content. This add-on will not install or work properly with any pre-installed PC Study Bible program prior to Version 5.
The product photos shown on this page are for illustrative purposes only. All reference works are supplied on CD or via online download.